Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- "Login" shall mean a Customer's membership number and access to Haniffa Online under that Customer's registration.
- "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products for sale by Haniffa Pte Ltd. Online.
- "Haniffa online" shall mean Haniffa Pte Ltd. who is the seller of the products by Haniffaonline.
- "Haniffa online" shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by Haniffa Pte Ltd. and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Haniffa Pte Ltd. to the Customer.
2. All the Products sold by Haniffa Pte Ltd. through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by Haniffa Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Haniffa Pte Ltd. store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Haniffa Pte Ltd.’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Haniffa Pte Ltd. with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
5. Registration to open only to residents in Singapore aged 18 and above. Haniffa Pte Ltd. has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his Login and agrees to indemnify Haniffa Pte Ltd. for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
7. The Customer may place his order via our website at: http://www.haniffaonline.com/ The Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of order via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
8. For orders of value S$100.00 or more per delivery per location, customers will be entitled for free delivery. For orders of less than S$100.00 per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge of $10.00. Free delivery does not apply to bulk orders of more than 20 quantities of a single bulky item. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall make every effort to fulfil orders placed by Customers through the Haniffa Online, but Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable to any person if Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall decline to fulfil an order for whatever reason, or if Haniffa Pte Ltd. is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
9. Access to Haniffa Online is gained through use of a personal membership number. The Customer shall ensure that his membership number is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall use its best endeavours to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Haniffa Online internet site. However, Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Haniffa Online internet site.
1. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the Haniffa Online are correct but Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
2. The prices advertised by Haniffa Online are for home delivery shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at Haniffa Pte Ltd. store.
3. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line. Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
4. Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
5. If the Customer requests a variation to the order which Haniffa Pte Ltd. accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
6. Haniffa Pte Ltd. may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
1. Payment for Products ordered through Haniffa Online can be made by the VISA card, Mastercard, American Express Card.
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd. may change at any time the method by which payments for Haniffa Online orders may be affected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Haniffa Online internet site.
1. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within the time windows selected by the Customer but Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Haniffa Pte Ltd.
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd. will only effect delivery to mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island except Jurong Island.
3. No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & Public Holidays and Delivery slots are subjected to availability.
4. Bulk orders (as determined by Haniffa Pte Ltd. in its sole discretion) shall be delivered 5 days after such orders. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable to any person if Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall decline to fulfil a BULK order for whatever reason.
5. The Customer is to notify Haniffa Pte Ltd. Immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
6. Save where the Customer has specifically instructed Haniffa Pte Ltd.to leave his delivery outside the door provided payment has already been affected earlier (when such delivery shall be at customer's risk), all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer on the delivery invoices.
7. Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the credit worthiness of the Customer.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Haniffa Pte Ltd. has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so. If the credit card company had charged any processing charges to affect the payment of the customer, the same will be charged back to the customer in the event of cancellation of the order by the customer.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, Haniffa Pte Ltd. may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
3. If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been affected.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognise products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haniffa Pte Ltd at 63927855 by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged only under the following circumstances:
- if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- b. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- c. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall refund to the Customer the difference.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of Haniffa Pte Ltd. is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. The liability of Haniffa Pte Ltd. whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Haniffa Pte Ltd.’s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Haniffa Pte Ltd. be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Haniffa Pte Ltd. assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Haniffa Online shall at all times remain the property of Haniffa Pte Ltd.
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd. and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Haniffa Pte Ltd. or such other parties.
1. If the performance by Haniffa Pte Ltd. of its obligations under the Haniffa Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Haniffa Pte Ltd.), Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Haniffa Pte Ltd. may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and Haniffa Pte Ltd. agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
1. Haniffa Pte Ltd. Does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third party.
2. Personal data held by Haniffa Pte Ltd. relating to its Customers or to visitors to this site will be kept confidential unless Haniffa Pte Ltd. has Customer's consent otherwise but Haniffa Pte Ltd. may provide this information to third parties including but not limited to Haniffa Pte Ltd. advertisers, associated companies or trusted contractors/agents or other network operators who perform certain tasks for Haniffa Pte Ltd. in connection with the provision of Haniffa Pte Ltd.’s services to its Customers and to visitors to this site. All such third parties are prohibited from using Customer's personal data except to provide the requisite services to Haniffa Pte Ltd. and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data.
3. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Haniffa Pte Ltd. on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Haniffa Pte Ltd. reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
4. Haniffa Pte Ltd. will disclose Customer's personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: - a. Comply with legal process served on Haniffa Pte Ltd. or the site; b. Protect and defend the rights or property of Haniffa Pte Ltd., and c. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Haniffa Online, the Haniffa Pte Ltd. internet site or the public.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. All reasonable efforts are made by Haniffa Pte Ltd.to ensure that any personal data held by Haniffa Pte Ltd. and Haniffa Online is stored in a secure and safe place and no unauthorised access will be made by Haniffa Pte Ltd.to Customer's computer or browser.
1. The Haniffa Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Haniffa Online site and Haniffa Pte Ltd. does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Haniffa Pte Ltd. disclaims all responsibility and liability.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Haniffa Pte Ltd. disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Haniffa Pte Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
1. Haniffa Pte Ltd. had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods: a. Firewalls facility. b. Customers information and private transaction data are protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information. c. We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way. d. Should you encounter any virus outbreak, security breaches or received unsolicited mail, please call our Customer Service No. 63927855 or email to email@example.com
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. By accessing and using this Haniffa Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. Haniffa Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HANIFFA PTE LTD.HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. HANIFFA PTE LTD. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.